Ambassadors of Hope is Chasing the Stigma’s fully accredited mental health training programme. The purpose of the 20-minute training is to offer a baseline level of understanding about mental health, mental illness and what to do if you or somebody else needs help and support.
The AMBASSADOR OF HOPE COORDINATOR will work closely with the CEO to roll out a national programme of training, building upon the work we have started with our partners including Everton Football Club, The Regenda Group, local authorities, universities, charities and SMEs across the UK who have already committed to having thousands of members of staff accredited as Ambassadors of Hope.
This is a new post with the opportunity to make a real difference in an award-winning, growing national charity.
Main Responsibilities will be:
- Develop and oversee the national Ambassadors of Hope programme.
- Identify and engage new contacts and organisations.
- Create strong operational and administrative systems.
- Collect, analyse and report on training feedback and delegate engagement.
- Develop communication systems that engage, inspire and promote the programme.
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Confident in dealing with invoices and finance
- Strong organisation skills
- Good understanding of systems such as Microsoft Excel and spreadsheets
- Experience with design programmes such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Constant desire to improve, learn and try new techniques
- Good understanding of Chasing the Stigma, our values and mission.
- A direct or indirect understanding of mental health
Job Type: Part-Time (14 hours per week)
Salary: £23,000 Pro Rata
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, with the option of flexible working hours and remote working.
How to apply Please send your CV and cover letter to AOH@chasingthestigma.co.uk
Closing Date for Applications: 5pm, 4th October 2019